TREATED BY DR. PEREZ
BY. DR. PEREZ
TYPES OF THERAPY/TREATMENTS
USED BY DR. PEREZ
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
Narrative Based Methods
Dr. Perez provides consultation to other licensed mental health professionals in her areas of expertise. In addition, she offers formal supervision to mental health counselor interns. She is skilled in providing supervision in the areas of trauma, depression, anxiety, and health psychology. She integrates theory, process, and professional development in her supervisory capacity.
Consultation occurs individually and supervision can occur individually and/or in a group composed of similar professionals.
Goals for consultation/supervision include:
- Development of core clinical competencies.
- Implementation of therapeutic activities for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Understanding and application of laws and ethics in practice.
- Coping with crisis situations.
- Developing a professional identity.